Gamerzstyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED Empty
Latest topics
» MyBrute Online
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:16 pm by Jazeon

» Count to 1 Million
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm by Jazeon

» Death Note: L
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 pm by Jazeon

» The Future of Anime?
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 pm by Tarasi

» Xtensor Gamer Hand Exerciser
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:31 am by Jazeon

» Finish Game
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm by Jazeon

» Resident Evil 5 or Gears Of War
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:49 am by Austin

» Downloading Games
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 am by Jazeon

» Dawn of Mana
Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm by Jazeon

Gamerzstyle Livechat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site
Ezanime

Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED

2 posters

Go down

Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED Empty Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED

Post by Raven Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Alright, so I'm looking for an artist and I've noticed a lot of really great artwork on this site. So I figured I'd take a shot here at trying to find an artist for my new website Anime Jobs.

Basically what I'm looking for is someone who would be able to create a mascot. Just a very basic anime girl in keeping with the website's concept. I'm looking for clean, crisp lines with mostly non-gradient shading. Typically the kind of shading you would see in an actual anime.

The artist I find (or choose) will have their mascot placed on the front page of our website and on any promotional materials we may hand out. You will be given credit wherever your image is used (with a link to your website/portfolio, if applicable) and a free lifetime premium membership to our website. The exposure alone is HUGE (we hand out about 500 flyers every weekend, and get thousands of views on our website), and the membership is worth about $60 a year.

Our website is Anime Jobs, and with your account you will be able to post your resume for employers in the anime industry to see as well as apply to the many jobs that will become available on the website. We're planning on getting some MAJOR anime companies to post their jobs in the very near future.

Also, if we're pleased with your work, we may follow up in the future and pay you for your illustrations.

If you're interested, please reply here with either a link to some sort of portfolio or some examples of your work. I'll PM you with further details including further contact information.
Raven
Raven

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.entertheraven.net

Back to top Go down

Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED Empty Re: Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED

Post by Jazeon Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm

If you look at my signature and avatar.
Does this things count?
Jazeon
Jazeon

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-23

http://zecharian.lozt.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED Empty Re: Looking for an artist -- WILL BE COMPENSATED

Post by Raven Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Nope. You generated that at SouthParkStudios.com, right?
Raven
Raven

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.entertheraven.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum