Gamerzstyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Lack of appreciation Empty
Latest topics
» MyBrute Online
Lack of appreciation EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:16 pm by Jazeon

» Count to 1 Million
Lack of appreciation EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm by Jazeon

» Death Note: L
Lack of appreciation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 pm by Jazeon

» The Future of Anime?
Lack of appreciation EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 pm by Tarasi

» Xtensor Gamer Hand Exerciser
Lack of appreciation EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:31 am by Jazeon

» Finish Game
Lack of appreciation EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm by Jazeon

» Resident Evil 5 or Gears Of War
Lack of appreciation EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:49 am by Austin

» Downloading Games
Lack of appreciation EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 am by Jazeon

» Dawn of Mana
Lack of appreciation EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm by Jazeon

Gamerzstyle Livechat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site
Ezanime

Lack of appreciation

3 posters

Go down

Lack of appreciation Empty Lack of appreciation

Post by Raven Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 am

Sometimes a little recognition would be nice, you know?

Erm, this isn't directed at the forums in any way, just fyi.
Raven
Raven

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.entertheraven.net

Back to top Go down

Lack of appreciation Empty Re: Lack of appreciation

Post by Real Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 pm

*nod nod*
Real
Real

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-04-02

http://theshadowmark.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelate[Admin] Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm

*appreciates* for everything you´ve done for us ^_^
Adelate[Admin]
Adelate[Admin]
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.gamerzstyle.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Lawlz. I have done nothing.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Here, at least. My apartment is a whoooole different story, there.

WARNING. THIS WILL BE A RANT.

I only post this because I know that, in some small way, I'm contributing towards the forum post count. Choose to ignore if you like, as this me venting and not being some sort of attention whore. I do this here because this is the only account of mine she (my roommate) can't possibly find xD

So last night my roommate and her boyfriend had a "party." They invited over a bunch of their friends and were drinking and smoking. My roommate kept on insisting that people give her phone numbers to prank call... and all the people she called were pretty much mutual friends of the people at our place, so the people she called pretty much knew it was her who was making these calls.

Later on after she was pretty drunk, she accidentally dialed a wrong number and the guy on the other end was furious. She kept on calling him and the guests were insisting that she stop because the guy sounded pretty angry. My roommate got all pissy and pouty, saying that they were all pussies and needed to stop being afraid because the number she was calling from was restricted. I tried to cheer her up by saying, "Nah, it's cool. People just take things too seriously these days. It's not their fault."

My roommate tried to instigate an argument with her boyfriend in front of all the guests, which, ironically enough, she was paranoid was going to happen between two of our guests that used to date. Of course, those two guests didn't fight, and here my roommate was glaring at her boyfriend and telling him, "You don't know how fucking annoying you are," while he was just out on the balcony having a cigarette with two of his friends. I just turned to my roommate (smiling, mind you) and said, "Hey, maybe you should start thinking about going to bed or something. It's getting kind of late, and you've been drinking a lot. I'm probably going to be heading to bed soon too." And she just GLARES at me. Then she made some snide comment and I said, "Geez, I'm sorry... I was just trying to be helpful." She goes off on this mumbly rant about how she doesn't need my help and I decide that maybe it would be best if I were to remove myself from the situation. So I get up and start picking up my dirty dishes and she makes another comment about how I do everything with such painstaking detail. I ask her if that was meant to be sarcastic, and she doesn't answer me, so I take my dishes into the kitchen, then head to my bedroom. She yells to me, "You left your laptop out here!"

Alright. That pissed me off for a number of reasons. First of which is the fact that I have NOTHING in our living room/dining room. It's all her stuff. And I pay half the rent, so I should be allowed to, well... you know... LIVE in the place too. Secondly, I always leave my laptop out there. It's the most convenient place for me since the most comfortable place to sit in the apartment is on the couch in the living room.

So this is the point where I start getting offensive. I shout to her, "Oh, god forbid I leave one of my things in YOUR living room." Normally I wouldn't have said anything and would have just gotten it out of the living room, at which point she would have said something to try and get some sort of reaction out of me. But I'm tired of being her little doormat, and I felt it would be an injustice to ME if I didn't stand up for myself (which I'm normally very very good at).

I forget what happened next, but she shouted some things at me and I shouted back, "Yeah, go ahead and pick on me... since I'm the easiest target and all!" I locked my door, crawled into bed, and was bent on getting to sleep since I hadn't exactly been feeling too well at all that day.

So she comes to my door and tries opening it. Being the first time I locked my door, she asked me why I locked my door and I said, "I'd just really like some privacy right now." She laughs and says, "Oh, for ONCE!" And I said, "Yes, for once. I'd like some privacy, please." I plug in my laptop, and it always makes this beeping sound. She asks me, "So what, are you going to tell everyone what a bitch I am?" I tell her, "No, what are you talking about? I'm plugging in my laptop and going to sleep."

She starts this piss-poor attempt at being reasonable, asking why I'd act this way in front of all our guests. Needless to say, I was rather pissed at that remark. She is the one who constantly instigates fights with her boyfriend at parties and such. I said, "I know this is going to sound childish, but you started it... starting a fight with your boyfriend in front of our guests. I only made a suggestion to try and cool things down, and you start going off on me." All she says to this is "NO."

Now at this point I start crying. I know there's no point in arguing with her anymore because she's one of those people who always thinks they're right no matter what. She sees things in her own little distorted way, and she honestly believes it. There's just no use in arguing, so I just say, "I'm really tired and I don't feel well. I'd just really like to sleep right now."

I forget what she says, but she goes off into the kitchen and starts slamming dishes around for a good 20 minutes.

I wake up this morning to the sound of her vomiting in the bathroom (which is right next to my bedroom wall where my bed is) so I decide it might just be a good idea to stay in here all day.

I just don't want to deal with her.

I'm so tired of cleaning for her, doing dishes for her, asking if she's ok when she's crying, putting up with her constant feuds with her boyfriend, and then she turns around and treats me like I'm some sort of inconvenience to her. A good third of the time I'm awake is spent picking up after her and her boyfriend in some way or other. Yet I don't say anything because the last thing I want is yelling and screaming and constant turmoil directed towards ME. Sometimes it's just easier to put up with shit I guess than to put forth the effort to deal with a few days of turmoil in an attempt to make things better.

</RANT>
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: